4.18.2005

Okaay...so I haven't really been posting.
Can you blame me? The exams are a week away and I haven't started.

Bittersweet Symphony was...bittersweet. It wasn't rock at all. I almost fell asleep. Est kept insisting I rest on Bry's shoulder instead of hers.

And I had to get last-minute tickets for Ken and Julian.

Ah well... at least I finally got to meet everyone in the gang now. Darren didn't come. Whew. Est will be teasing me till no end. And she gave me a scar cause I tore up the paper Kimberly painstakingly made.

No offence, Darren, but I just don't like you that way.

Jono moved to sit with Bry, Est and me after the first half. Guess he couldn't stand Ken and Julian. Haha.. but I have to agree with them. The only parts I liked was the Phantom Of The Opera thing, and the "I am cow, hear me moo" thing. I mean, how can anyone not like that perfomance?

So, yep. That's about what happened. Minus the track meet and the swim meet, which was a total waste of time. And I've just started co-writing a book with Feimao. She's created a whole new world. And I have an archdemon character in it=). Her name is Daethane and she would be happy to slack all day long. That's okay, seeing as her employer has been slacking for a few thousand years.


P.S. My dad's got a new plasma TV after obssessing over it for a mere 3 days. How short is that?


~Yoake.

No comments: