5.07.2005

Yesterday, the week of exams was over. The whole time during the week, while people were still mugging outside, I was mooching about even though I didn't study at all. I just felt so ...calm. Like I know nothing will go wrong for me, like the world won't crumble, just for that week.

Now that the week is over, I feel...empty. Like a part of me is lost, gone forever. I still have other papers to study for, but I can't now. I feel like life has no meaning, for now. The rain is the only thing that sustains me, the only thing that comforts me in its embrace.

Thinking back, I really do have the greatest friends one could wish for. Being there for me all the time, putting up with my constant mood-swings, having long conversations about absolutely nothing in particular, being a counterfoil to my dull and lonely life.

I'll like to say a thank you to those who were there along the way with me, and to those who left me along the journey of life, I pray that they may once again breathe life into my world.


Thank you.

No comments: