5.13.2005

Went out on Wednesday and Thursday, with Estelle and Elly on Wednesday, and with an addition of Peish on Thursday.

Wednesday: Went to Wisma and got caught up in a shopping spree. Bought Famous Amos cookies(something I don't usually do unless I'm crazy) and then bought manga at Kino(I usually don't buy anything, but then again, you gotta keep in mind that I'm crazy already). Off to Heeren and well...even more stuff bought.
Estelle bought me this badge which reads "I do what the voices inside my head tell me to". Pretty fitting, considering I've got a casanova alter ego in my head. Eury rocks!!!XD

Thursday: Had to bring Peish and Est out cause I owed them a meal. No movie, to my relief. Until I saw the bill. I mean, eating at Sakae Sushi can't be that expensive, right?
Pft. Apparently, it can. It's fifty bucks for a few pathetic plates of sushi. That's it. I'm doing homework on my own from now on. I mean, exchanging a $50 meal for a C- in Physics is hardly a good deal, isn't it?

Then, we took the MRT from Orchard all the way to Jurong. NINETEEN stopsT_T(Twenty, according to Peish) just because Est apparently asked Darren and Julian to come and join us. And they waited there for God knows how long. The great part about it is, the minute they saw us, they left. Left. After waiting like idiots in the sun for God knows how long. Sometimes, stupidity drives me nuts.

So we decided to carry on anyway, dragging Elly away from them(apparently, she wanted to kill them for slapping her brotherT_T. Ahhh... school politics make me so amused). Actually, I wanted to kill them too, but for other reasons. i wanted to kill Julian for writing that seriously WEIRD fic about me and Darren.
Est made me read it. Then she asked me how it was.
Me: ...
Est: At least you're lucky. He wrote about me and Zhuan, okay?!

I have to say, he is one seriously screwed guy.
And I wanna kill Darren for... well, just being Darren. His mere existence is very trying for me. *sigh*

Okay, I'm digressing here. So anyway, we went ice-skating. Which was a first for Peish and a second for me. And as usual, Elly and Est are naturals. Now if only they'd stop rubbing it in our faces. Although I have improved. I can go faster now and turn a full circle=D
Peish fell five times. And she wasn't even pushed. It isn't fair. The first time I tried ice-skating, I fell twice cause Est took great fun in pushing me down.
Ah well, I got a bruise this time, cause I fell on my knee twice.

We ate pizza for dinner. I. Love. Pizza. Hut. Pizza. It just tastes soooo good><

Then a short trip to the library, and then Est's mum brings us back home.



I LOVE this week. Three days in a row of Inuyasha, Shaman King, reading Tsubasa(Fye ROCKS!!!XD), yadda yadda yadda.

Oh, and I realise that I still have Yam's Magister Negi manga. Hey Yam, when can I give it back?

No comments: